Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I just wanted to say...










Free Countdown Clocks at WishAFriend.com..


I am under 3 weeks away from moving across the country to work for G.O. Ministries at their stateside office. Please continue to pray for me and the ministry that I will be working with, the missionaries on the field, and the Nationals we work with.
My fundraising is coming along... I am over 50% committed to my "C" budget. This is the lowest of my three budgets, and I must have this committed and coming into the office by the end of May to go to the D.R. Please continue to pray for new partners in ministry who will commit to financially supporting me. If you are interested, send me an email, and I will get you all the info. you need.
Also, please email me and share some ways I might be able to join you in prayer as well.
Dios te Bendiga,
Jackie

No comments: