Sunday, February 25, 2007

Thank you Soulstice

As many of you know I am days away from moving across the country in what has been an incredible God-filled journey in pursuit of bringing glory to His name in the Dominican Republic & Haiti, with a pit stop in Louisville, KY first! As the days draw closer to my departure date I am flooded with memories and experiences over the last two years as a church-planter that I believe has helped to shape who I am and has prepared me for this next phase of ministry.

Thank you Soulstice- it has been an honor to serve along side of you. Thank you for sharing your lives with me over the last two years.
I believe this was a foundation for a partnership between Soulstice and God's plan for the world. Please continue to pray for this journey, for G.O. Ministries, for the Nationals we partner with, for love to abound, for hope to be shared, and for eternal life to be offered and received, for the Kingdom of Heaven to expand, and to know that your prayers help make a difference in the life of one person will surely bring glory to our Heavenly Father.
*To Alex: You have broken me down... I guess I am a now a "hugger"... Thanks for that!

Here are a few pics. from my "sending off" today at Soulstice.


Alex and I on stage as Soulstice is commissioning me (He's trying not to cry :)

I prefer laughter to tears (it's my secret weapon)

Prayer Commissioning during my last Sunday on staff with Soulstice

"So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

3 comments:

Dos Blessed said...

Jackie,
We are looking forward to you coming to KY! We'll drink some sweet tea, eat some KFC, and I'll teach you how to say, "yall"! You'll go back to Vegas kentuckified!
bienvenido!
vicki

Casey Scheberl said...

Jackie,
Welcome to Kentucky! :) I hope that it is going well. We are praying for your transition, and for all of your needs to be met. (And for your Spanish skillz) Trust in the one who led you there, he will never let you down!
See you soon!!!!
Casey

Jennifer Goodenough said...

Hey Jack

I am excited to see you soon! thanks for the comment. I think yours is the only one I get....sigh. thats OK. So you are coming to the conference? were gonna have a blast!!!