Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just wanted to let everyone know of a few things!

I am leaving for the D.R. Friday morning at 6am- I am incredibly excited. Finishing up packing, and of course I have a million errands to run tomorrow- literally a million!! I am sorry I could not see everyone while I was in Las Vegas- who would have thought 17 days wasn't enough time!! (not me!) I will do better next time!

To those of you who financially support me: I want to thank you and thank you. You have no idea what this means to me and to the children, families, Followers of Christ, and non-believers that your sacraficial gifts will be used to help spread hope on the Island.

To those of you who do NOT financially support me: Please pray and consider how God might use you through your support. For $30 a month you could support a child through our Nutrition Center that will provide a child a hot meal 6 days a week, vitamins, spiritual encouragement, birthday, Christmas present. $30 a month- that's like 5 Starbucks drinks!! Check out this link: www.go-kids.blogspot.com

I started a financial update blog- you will find a link on the sidebar of my blog or you can visit it here: www.jackiesfunds.blogspot.com I hope this will keep everyone updated on where I stand monthly!

Please continue to pray for God's glory to spread through the D.R. and Haiti!! I can't wait until I write again from Dominican soil.
Bendiciones-
JD

No comments: