Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hey everybody! It is 5:45am in the D.R. and I am finishing up packing to go to Haiti for a week. I found out yesterday that I will be leaving with the team (which I kind of knew, unofficially) today to Ouanaminthe, Haiti to do children's ministry and soccer ministry. I will be returning to the D.R. Monday.
Please please pray for this time that we will be there with Community Christian Church. Pray for the team to be united spiritually and mentally. Pray for the team that is leading the trip (John, Romano, Brent, and me) pray for the Haitians hearts to be open, that the Lord Jesus might penetrate them and they would come to know Christ in an intimate way as their Lord and Savior.
I want to write so much more, but I am on a limited amount of time. We leave in an hour. Thank you guys so much for your support. I will update when I return!
Peace.
Jackie

No comments: