Sunday, March 22, 2009

Engaged!


February 16, Alan asked me to be his wife!! My mom was here in the DR and CPC too! It was so awesome to have family, friends, supporters and encouragers here alongside of us! We are going to have a private beach wedding on May 17 in the Dominican Republic. Once he is able to travel to the states with me, we'll have a reception in Las Vegas as well!!

Please pray for us as we enter into a marriage covenant with God and with each other. Pray that we serve each other wholeheartedly as if serving the Lord. We have just finished up our pre-marital counseling with Dave and Cherry Schwulst. THANK YOU Schwulst's!!!

We have lots of exciting dreams and plans for ministry and we are so thankful to God for placing us in each other's lives and to you all for your faithful prayers and encouraging support!

Here are some of our engagement photos taken by my good friend Goody, our Field Photographer-- thanks Goody!







3 comments:

Laura said...

The pictures are beautiful and I am so excited for you!! :)

Unknown said...

We're so incredibly happy for you! I really hope to get to see you! The boys pray for you every night, I know they'd love to see you too.

Sheila said...

All of the photos are so beautiful. I am so happy for my daughter and for Alan. I had the honor of meeting Alan in February and he is wonderful. I am so excited to have Alan as my son-in-law (new son)!! and to have him become part of our family and to become part of his family. Congrats to you both.

I love you both and can't wait for the wedding.

Love Mom