Sunday, January 14, 2007

Guilty Pleasure... I admit it!!!


OK- What am I going to do in the Dominican Republic and Haiti on Monday nights without the TV Show 24?? AHHHHHHH! It is soooooo good! Although the premier is somewhat violent... much more than past seasons- I can't get enough! Someone will surely tape them and send them to me... **hint hint (Courtney, Laura, Heather!!)**
Seriously, I don't watch a lot of TV, but Mondays and Thursdays, 24 & Grey's Anatomy? How can you not?

I suppose I will just have to settle for having the amazing privledge of watching and growing the kingdom in the DR- Seeing people radically changed for Christ- LOL!

Life is good. Even without a TV.
-Jackie

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yes, life is good, even without a TV. But 24 makes it so much better! ;) Maybe we can figure out a way to put them on a disc so we can send them to you!

Jackie's Mom said...

You have to love the LORD for "24" Jack rocks.

Jackie don't worry we will make sure you get a copy of 24 each week.

Mom