Saturday, January 6, 2007

"Dreams rise out of humility not humanity."

Some of my favorite pictures I have taken of kids in the DR & in Haiti. It humbles me beyond anything I can describe to be on this journey. To return to a place that, to me, is home. I often feel like I am being changed and touched more than I could ever change or touch one life in the DR & Haiti. It is special. And magical. And I am humbled to be a part of this. In my heart of hearts I know true peace here. Thanks for your support and prayers.

"Oh for you, I sing and dance. I rejoice in this divine romance. Lift my heart and my hands to show my love, to show my love" Phil Wickham.











1 comment:

2LT Carol Carr said...

the kids of dr and haiti will be blessed upon words having u in their presence full time. everyone u meet is blessed alittle jsut by knowing u .... u perform such amazing tasks each day without complaint. i see great things in ur soul... ur heart shines so bright!!! i'm honor to be called ur friend, u've brought me such joy and inspiration :)