Thursday, December 28, 2006

Videos!

While checking out a friend's blogsite I found two videos of a church who has done work in both the DR & Haiti. Please check out these videos!
The first video is taken in Ounanmenthe, Haiti- where I will be traveling to on a regular basis. You may catch a glimpse or two of Pastor Arcenio Jiminez preaching.

The second video is of a place that is very close to my heart. It is a church pouring the foundation for Moises' church. I had the amazing privledge to visit this church when I was in the DR in 2005. This pic. is me and a boy from Moises' church. Pastor Moises is truly one of the most humble and kind men you could ever meet.

Both of these videos will help give you a glimpse of what life in Haiti might look like and of some of things a short-term team might do on a trip with G.O. Ministries.
Hope you enjoy them!
Peace-
Jackie

KINGDOM OF ONENESS: HAITI (copy and paste the link in your browser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cv7Hr3eYM

BUILDING THE CHURCH:
(copy and paste the link in your browser)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2lMxNK5RVs&mode=related&search=

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those are cool videos! Thanks for posting them.