Saturday, December 16, 2006

Much too Much

These past two weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions for me. I find myself frequenting the rollercoaster of extreme emotions. There are days and hours where I am feeling truly on top of the world. I am about to begin living a dream I have felt God has been giving to me for quite some time, and other times I feel so incredibly low & like I am getting in way over my head!

I try to figure all of the details out myself, going over it and over it in my head, but then I am sit and I am quiet and a gentle voice reminds me of a verse that really gives me some peace: Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

So with my shoulders back, and my head high I acknowledge the Lord, this is HIS dream for me, not my own. I trust in HIS promises for my future, promises to prosper and not to harm. He will make my path straight and clear & in HIS timimg he will reveal what I need to know. I am so grateful I can "let go" of all the junk I try so hard to hold onto... I am kind of a control freak!! But in all of my control freakishness- he still loves me & gently reminds me to trust in him...

No comments: