Saturday, December 16, 2006

T R U S T



Psalm 37:4-6
4 Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

It's verses like this that totally set me right. It is like a re-centering... re-focusing... re-setting of the switch. I drink in the words of the LORD and I suddenly feel whole. I feel at peace. The LORD is surely with me.

Tommorrow is a big day for me... Tommorrow my church family (Soulstice) will hear for the first time that God has definitely called me to the DR & Haiti. I have told a few close people and the response has been so humbling. But tommorrow Alex and I will stand together on the stage and break the news/ celebrate!!! I'm not so sure I will be able to make it through the morning. I will also be telling kid's church, which will surely be heart wrenching. Today I trust in the LORD, so tommorow he can carry me through. This is really happening!

No comments: